Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 June 2014

More from Vodo and a look back at Batman: Dead End

 Click to view site

 And just like in my previous post on the 18th of April, there is another bundle up on Vodo, again it's a pay/donate bundle and this time the genre is horror.

  Check out the Creepy Bundle and part with some money to help other film makers.


  While we're discussing independent content. Here is Sandy Collora's 2003 Fan film/short film Batman: Dead End.


  Why am I sharing this? Because I believe everyone needs to see it, and I hadn't watched it for several years, but even all these years on it's a great film. It really is well done and shows great promise for others wanting to produce short films and fan films alike. Granted Sandy had a reasonable budget, but with the special effects and costuming you can see where it went.
  Although over-acted the part of the Joker was played by actor Andrew Koenig (yes, Walter Koenig's son) who sadly lost his battle with depression in 2010, sadly I only just discovered this upon re-watching.

 R.I.P. Andrew Koenig
August 17th, 1968 - February 14th, 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment