Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Hardcore - IndieGoGo... A Go Go



  I love first person and have done for a while. I've had this brewing idea and desire to shoot an adaption of a book I read, but making the majority of it in first person.
  There have been very few films to use first person well, effectively, for several scenes, or for an entire act, much less an entire film... However today I found an IndieGoGo  project entirely shot in First Person. Ironically, Ilya Naishuller is crowd funding for the post production only, as the film is already done.

 The film is called Hardcore and the teaser is mouth wateringly awesome! I can't wait for this as I'm sure so very many other people are too. Combine the awesome action of The Raid films with First person camera angles from your favourite video game and you'll be close to what, I assume, Ilya Naishuller has in store for viewers with his completed film. 
Check out the teaser:

Hardcore Teaser

 I saw Ilya Naishuller's Bad Motherfucker music video AGES ago, I watched it, I enjoyed it, I thought it was a one hit wonder... I'm glad I was wrong.

Biting Elbows - Bad Motherfucker

 This is something I can truly get behind! And I love the rig they built for the First Person Actor/Stuntman to wear:



 Donate on the IndieGoGo page here - Hardcore - The First Ever Action POV Feature Film

References:
IndieGoGo

IndieGoGo - Hardcore Page

Biting Elbows You Tube Channel

Biting Elbows Official

GoPro

Poster:



Not just suggesting or recommending a donation, I actually donated:


No comments:

Post a Comment