Powered By Blogger

Friday 7 November 2014

Gear - Gaff Gun, cool concept, but is it for the lil guy?


  Been a while since I mentioned any gear, so here is something rather novel. It has a great practical application, although it poses two questions, Do I need more gear and Do I need to cart around more gear to shoots?

  For a small production company I would think the cost outweighs the practicality of another piece of gear that only does one thing, or that you wouldn't use anywhere near as often as you would hope. But I can't help but feel this is a great idea, and it would be extremely useful to a Gaffer or even a Best Boy working medium to large productions regularly... Not to mention the over all time saved to the entire production....

 Check out the Video:


References:



Best Boy



No comments:

Post a Comment