Powered By Blogger

Friday 3 October 2014

52 - The Worst to the Best of Alfred Hitchcock



 Been awhile since I've written anything, so I thought I should have a wee post. A few weeks ago I read a list of the 52 worst to best Hitchcock films on Time Out, and although some films are a little misplaced or unappreciated on the list, it also proves there are plenty of Hitchcock's films I haven't seen. Personally I find it hard to pick a favourite, but I've always been partial to Vertigo, although Rear Window is a very close second. If you're not familiar with his work, or looking to see more Hitchcock films, I'd recommend this bad boy!

Alfred Hitchcock - Masterpiece Collection - Blu-Ray

 What do you think of the list?

Click to view the list


 Also worth checking out is the Alfred Hitchcock present television series, one of his many forays into Television:

Season One
Season Two
Season Three
Season Four
Season Five
Season Six


List reference:

Purchases:

No comments:

Post a Comment